Thursday 14 June 2012

Franschhoek Motor Musuem

The other day we went to visit the Franschhoek Motor Musuem - I never even KNEW this place existed until about a month ago and I have lived in Cape Town my entire life!

We got a special deal of course and also opted for a lunch and vintage car drive AND wine tasting (goes without saying).

Well, I was blown away! If you are into vintage cars like I am, then you MUST GO. Do yourself a favour. It's really a special day out.

The link to the website: http://www.fmm.co.za/

This was the view when we drove into the Wine Farm! It is soooo beautiful there; tranquil, you name it  :)



Views are great wherever you go on the farm and of course...

The cars = Superb!!




Restaurant area:





We are going back - apparently the cars get swopped every three months!

Colsie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment