Wednesday 20 June 2012

Orinoco on Bree....

Hi!

Living in Cape Town is sooooo exciting! There are new places opening all the time; strange that they nearly all involve good food/coffee :)

Yesterday, a friend and I went lunch time to Orinoco for the first time. They have the most awesome Latino American food and the decor is very cute as well.

The address: 17 Bree Street Cape Town CBD (on corner with Prestwich Street)



The owner, Migdalia, is really friendly and passionate about food. 



I had the Venezuelan soup of the day and it was really good. I cannot wait to go back and try the "mielie cake", which caught my eye as we walked out...

We also had a great waitress and it was a good experience all around.

Take a look how cool this new restaurant is.



If you are into trying different food, then I would say GO visit this restaurant.

Love,

Cols
x

No comments:

Post a Comment