Friday 22 June 2012

Beautiful Cape Town..

I just love living in Cape Town, it's really one of the most beautiful Cities in the World.

There is a part of me that will always love Lisbon in Portugal (Def has a special place in my heart) but in my opinion, Cape Town truly rocks!! There is so much to do and see, that a person can NEVER get bored..

Some recent images I have taken of the CBD (Central Business District)

Cape Town CBD yesterday



City Centre Lunchtime



Statue in the CBD - Typical South African



Street Photography

 

Here is the link to a great website re the numerous Cape Town attractions:

http://www.capetown.travel/attractions

Have a great weekend! I am off to a cool Outdoor Market tomorrow morning - cannot wait, excites me to see and buy some of the the cool stuff out there.  Will hopefully take some great photo's to share.

Love,

Cols

No comments:

Post a Comment